1E3 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its a Place for You and ME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things that i would really want to share.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlene Chong

Charlene Chong

Things that i would really want to share. Empty
PostSubject: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:10 am

Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night
in the home of a wealthy family.
The family was rude and refused to let the angels
stay in the mansion's guest room.
Instead the angels were given a small space in
the cold basement.
As they made their bed on the hard floor, the
older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it.
When the younger angel asked why, the older angel
replied,

'Things aren't always what they seem.'

The next night the pair came to rest at the house
of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his
wife.
After sharing what little food they had the couple
let the angels sleep in their bed where they could
have a good night's rest.
When the sun came up the next morning the angels
found the farmer and his wife in tears.
Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole
income, lay dead in the field.
The younger angel was infuriated and asked the
older angel how could you have let this happen?
The first man had everything, yet you helped him,
she accused.
The second family had little but was willing to
share everything, and you let the cow die.

'Things aren't always what they seem,' the older
angel replied.

'When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I
noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the
wall.Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and
unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the
wall so he wouldn't find it.'

'Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed,
the angel of death came for his wife. I gave him
the cow instead. Things aren't always what they seem.'

Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things
don't turn out the way they should. If you have
faith, you just need to trust that every outcome
is always to your advantage. You just might not
know it until some time later...

Some people
come into our lives
and quickly go..

Some people
become friends
and stay awhile....

leaving beautiful
footprints on our
hearts...

and we are never
quite the same
because we have
made a good friend!!

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it's called the present!

I think this is special...live and savor every
moment... This is not a dress rehearsal!

TAKE THIS LITTLE ANGEL
AND KEEP HER CLOSE TO YOU
SHE IS YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL
SENT TO WATCH OVER YOU
Back to top Go down
Charlene Chong

Charlene Chong

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:39 am

The Banana Test

There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals.
King Kong, an Ape, an Orangutan and a Monkey pass by.
They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to get a banana off the
tree.
Who do you guess will win?
Your answer will reflect your personality.
Think carefully . . . Try and answer within 10 seconds

Got your answer?

Now scroll down to see the analysis.

If your answer is:

Orangutan = you're dull & normal
Ape = you're a moron
Monkey = worse, you're an idiot
King! Kong = you're hopelessly stupid

Why?! ????

*scroll further*

A Coconut tree doesn't have bananas!
Obviously you're stressed and overworked.
Take some time off and relax!
Back to top Go down
Charlene Chong

Charlene Chong

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:48 am

In Singapore , the majority of us live in Highly Dangerous Buildings (HDB), And most people have already got used to Paying and Paying (PAP ).

Not only do you have to pay, you Pay Until Bankrupt ( PUB).

If that's not enough, somebody still Purposely Wants to Dig ( PWD) and get more from you..

So what more can you do when you are in the Money Only Environment (MOE)?

With the current Mad Accounting System ( MAS), you are forced to Pay the Sum Ahead( PSA ),Which will leave some people Permanently Owing Some
Banks ( POSB).

And forced to live on the Loan Techniques Always ( LTA ) system.When you fall sick and happen to be admitted to a Money Operating Hospital (MOH),

You might be able to use your Cash Prior to Funeral ( CPF )fund.

If you are out of luck, you may meet doctors who Never Use Heart (NUH) to treat you, and you will be Sure to Give up Hope (SGH ).

To help ease the traffic, motorists have to pay Cash On Expressway (COE).

If that doesn't help, they can always Eternally Raise Prices (ERP) on the roads.

If you don't own a car, you can always make a Mad Rush to the Train (MRT), OR get squashed in a bus Side By Side (SBS ).

Lastly, under all these pressures, there are not many places we can relax, not even the good old place we used to go because it has become
So Expensive and Nothing To See Actually ( SENTOSA )!!!
Back to top Go down
GuanCong
Admin
GuanCong

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:57 pm

wa write so much
Back to top Go down
https://lagi-bestforum.forumotion.com
Charlene Chong

Charlene Chong

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:58 pm

actually it is copy and paste:D
Back to top Go down
GuanCong
Admin
GuanCong

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:58 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
https://lagi-bestforum.forumotion.com
Charlene Chong

Charlene Chong

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:05 pm

should i post more?
Back to top Go down
nurulkhairina

PostSubject: ..   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Where u got the stories from?? wat website?
Back to top Go down
Charlene Chong

Charlene Chong

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:38 pm

my aunt.
she is a housewife, thus having lots of free time...
so she sends e-mails to me...
lol...
i always soo happy when she sends! then she send somemore!
whoa~!
LOL.
Back to top Go down
Charlene Chong

Charlene Chong

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:45 pm

i have lots of mails with pics and vids....
how to upload ar?
Back to top Go down
Charlene Chong

Charlene Chong

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:40 pm

DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE THIS MUCH?

A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on the road on a motorcycle...
Girl: Slow down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you.
Guy:So..give me a BIG hug.
Girl hugs him
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day Sad A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only one had survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him & felt her hug him one last time, then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.
If there is anyone in life you love this much, please send this. Forward this to all your good friends on-line to show them that you care.
NOW, make a wish about somthing you would like to happen with you and someone whom you REALLY care about..........
Back to top Go down
Charlene Chong

Charlene Chong

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Two Choices

What would you do?....you make the choice. Don't look for a punch line, there isn't one. Read it anyway. My question is: Would you have made the same choice?

At a fund raising dinner for a school that serves learning-disabled children, the father of one of the students delivered a speech that would never be forgotten by all who attended. After extolling the school and its dedicated staff, he offered a question: 'When not interfered with by outside influences, everything nature does is done with perfection. Yet my son, Shay, cannot learn things as other children do. He cannot understand things as other children do. Where is the natural order of things in my son?'

The audience was stilled by the query.

The father continued. 'I believe, that when a child like Shay, physically and mentally handicapped comes into the world, an opportunity to realize true human nature presents itself, and it comes in the way other people treat that child.'

Then he told the following story:

Shay and his father had walked past a park where some boys Shay knew were playing baseball. Shay asked, 'Do you think they'll let me play?' Shay's father knew that most of the boys would not want someone like Shay on their team, but the father also understood that if his son were allowed to play, it would give him a much-needed sense of belonging and some confidence to be accepted by others in spite of his handicaps.

Shay's father approached one of the boys on the field and asked (not expecting much) if Shay could play. The boy looked around for guidance and said, 'We're losing by six runs and the game is in the eighth inning. I guess he can be on our team and we'll try to put him in to bat in the ninth inning.'

Shay struggled over to the team's bench and, with a broad smile, put on a team shirt. His Father watched with a small tear in his eye and warmth in his heart. The boys saw the father's joy at his son being accepted. In the bottom of the eighth inning, Shay's team scored a few runs but was still behind by three. In the top of the ninth inning, Shay put on a glove and played in the right field. Even though no hits came his way, he was obviously ecstatic just to be in the game and on the field, grinning from ear to ear as his father waved to him from the stands. In the bottom of the ninth inning, Shay's team scored again. Now, with two outs and the bases loaded, the potential winning run was on base and Shay was scheduled to be next at bat.

At this juncture, do they let Shay bat and give away their chance to win the game? Surprisingly, Shay was given the bat. Everyone knew that a hit was all but impossible because Shay didn't even know how to hold the bat properly, much less connect with the ball.

However, as Shay stepped up to the plate, the pitcher, recognizing that the other team was putting winning aside for this moment in Shay's life, moved in a few steps to lob the ball in softly so Shay could at least make contact. The first pitch came and Shay swung clumsily and missed. The pitcher again took a few steps forward to toss the ball softly towards Shay. As the pitch came in, Shay swung at the ball and hit a slow ground ball right back to the pitcher.

The game would now be over. The pitcher picked up the soft grounder and could have easily thrown the ball to the first baseman. Shay would have been out and that would have been the end of the game.

Instead, the pitcher threw the ball right over the first baseman's head, out of reach of all team mates. Everyone from the stands and both teams started yelling, 'Shay, run to first! Run to first!' Never in his life had Shay ever run that far, but he made it to first base. He scampered down the baseline, wide-eyed and startled.

Everyone yelled, 'Run to second, run to second!' Catching his breath, Shay awkwardly ran towards second, gleaming and struggling to make it to the base. By the time Shay rounded towards second base, the right fielder had the ball ... the smallest guy on their team who now had his first chance to be the hero for his team. He could have thrown the ball to the second-baseman for the tag, but he understood the pitcher's intentions so he, too, intentionally threw the ball high and far over the third-baseman's head. Shay ran toward third base deliriously as the runners ahead of him circled the bases toward home.

All were screaming, 'Shay, Shay, Shay, all the Way Shay'

Shay reached third base because the opposing shortstop ran to help him by turning him in the direction of third base, and shouted, 'Run to third! Shay, run to third!'

As Shay rounded third, the boys from both teams, and the spectators, were on their feet screaming, 'Shay, run home! Run home!' Shay ran to home, stepped on the plate, and was cheered as the hero who hit the grand slam and won the game for his team.

'That day', said the father softly with tears now rolling down his face, 'the boys from both teams helped bring a piece of true love and humanity into this world'.

Shay didn't make it to another summer. He died that winter, having never forgotten being the hero and making his father so happy, and coming home and seeing his Mother tearfully embrace her little hero of the day!

AND NOW A LITTLE FOOTNOTE TO THIS STORY: We all send thousands of jokes through the e-mail without a second thought, but when it comes to sending messages about life choices, people hesitate. The crude, vulgar, and often obscene pass freely through cyberspace, but public discussion about decency is too often suppressed in our schools and workplaces.

If you're thinking about forwarding this message, chances are that you're probably sorting out the people in your address book who aren't the 'appropriate' ones to receive this type of message. Well, the person who sent you this believes that we all can make a difference. We all have thousands of opportunities every single day to help realize the 'natural order of things.' So many seemingly trivial interactions between two people present us with a choice: Do we pass along a little spark of love and humanity or do we pass up those opportunities and leave the world a little bit colder in the process?

A wise man once said every society is judged by how it treats it's least fortunate amongst them.

You now have two choices:
1. Delete
2. Forward
May your day, be a Shay Day .....
Back to top Go down
Charlene Chong

Charlene Chong

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:59 pm

One day a teacher asked her students to list the names of the other students in the room on two sheets of paper, leaving a space between each name.

Then she told them to think of the nicest thing they could say about each of their classmates and write it down.
It took the remainder of the class period to finish their assignment, and as the students left the room, each one handed in the papers.
That Saturday, the teacher wrote down the name of each student on a separate sheet of paper, and listed what everyone else had said about that individual.
On Monday she gave each student his or her list. Before long, the entire class was smiling. 'Really?' she heard whispered. 'I never knew that I meant anything to anyone!' and, 'I didn't know others liked me so much,' were most of the comments.
no one ever mentioned those papers in class again. She never knew if they discussed them after class or with their parents, but it didn't matter. The exercise had accomplished its purpose. The students were happy with themselves and one another. That group of students moved on.

Several years later, one of the students was killed in Viet Nam and his teacher attended the funeral of that special student. She had never seen a serviceman in a military coffin before. He looked so handsome, so mature.
The church was packed with his friends. One by one those who loved him took a last walk by the coffin. The teacher was the last one to bless the coffin.

As she stood there, one of the soldiers who acted as pallbearer came up to her. 'Were you Mark's math teacher?' he asked. She nodded: 'yes.' Then he said: 'Mark talked about you a lot.'
After the funeral, most of Mark's former classmates went together to a luncheon. Mark's mother and father were there, obviously waiting to speak with his teacher.

'We want to show you something,' his father said, taking a wallet out of his pocket 'They found this on Mark when he was killed. We thought you might recognize it.'
Opening the billfold, he carefully removed two worn pieces of notebook paper that had obviously been taped, folded and refolded many times. The teacher knew without looking that the papers were the ones on which she had listed all the good things each of Mark's classmates had said about him.

'Thank you so much for doing that,' Mark's mother said. 'As you can see, Mark treasured it.'
All of Mark's former classmates started to gather around. Charlie smiled rather sheepishly and said, 'I still have my list. It's in the top drawer of my desk at home.'

Chuck's wife said, 'Chuck asked me to put his in our wedding album.'
'I have mine too,' Marilyn said. 'It's in my diary'
Then Vicki, another classmate, reached into her pocketbook, took out her wallet and showed her worn and frazzled list to the group. 'I carry this with me at all times,' Vicki said and without batting an eyelash, she continued: 'I think we all saved our lists'

That's when the teacher finally sat down and cried. She cried for Mark and for all his friends who would never see him again.
The density of people in society is so thick that we forget that life will end one day. And we don't know when that one day will be.

So please, tell the people you love and care for, that they are special and important. Tell them, before it is too late.
And One Way To Accomplish This Is: Forward this message on. If you do not send it, you will have, once again passed up the wonderful opportunity to do something nice and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Kai Feng

Kai Feng

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:46 pm

lol. it's so funny for a moment then lame. so i've got no comments besides gd job =)
Back to top Go down
Charlene Chong

Charlene Chong

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:27 pm

ouhk....
Back to top Go down
nurulkhairina

PostSubject: Nice :)   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Ok the stories are nice... quite entertaining post somemore if u have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that i would really want to share.   Things that i would really want to share. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that i would really want to share.
Page 1 of 1