1E3 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its a Place for You and ME!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What i call "Shouters"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HaziqH

HaziqH

What i call "Shouters" Empty
PostSubject: What i call "Shouters"   What i call "Shouters" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Recently, when the class makes alot of noise, 1 person starts to shout and quite a number of people also shout. Then, 1 bang table, another follow.
Instead of making the class quiet, the class gets more noisy. So my point here is Organise who to shout when the class makes noise.
Back to top Go down
Farah Daud

Farah Daud

PostSubject: Re: What i call "Shouters"   What i call "Shouters" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Hmm ... i think we should ask either gideon or joshua to be the "Shouters" lols .... agree ?? cause they very loud mah ... And we should tell brandon how irritating it is if he doesn't talk at the rite time ... And i REALLY REALLY hope that brandon take this very seriously ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HaziqH

HaziqH

PostSubject: Re: What i call "Shouters"   What i call "Shouters" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:50 pm

before GC says let me say it. No caps locks.

I Partially oni agree. I think Jeryl. He shouts loud enough and is a prefect. If people claps, i want to shout dun clap.. =D
Back to top Go down
GuanCong
Admin
GuanCong

PostSubject: Re: What i call "Shouters"   What i call "Shouters" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:22 pm

you dont shout... You just go right in front of those who make so much noise and scold them... What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://lagi-bestforum.forumotion.com
nurulkhairina

PostSubject: Re: What i call "Shouters"   What i call "Shouters" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:18 pm

gd idea actually... but if lets say gideon or joshua shout then some people will clap..which is like so irritating..
Back to top Go down
HaziqH

HaziqH

PostSubject: Re: What i call "Shouters"   What i call "Shouters" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:47 pm

To GC

Yah, i just shout at my place can liao.. but now someone take over me first. I on medication. smth got to do with my Voice lawls.
Back to top Go down
nurulkhairina

PostSubject: Re: What i call "Shouters"   What i call "Shouters" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:51 pm

eh if people shout, dosent it contribute more noise?? people bang table like gideon??
Back to top Go down
Charlene Chong

Charlene Chong

PostSubject: Re: What i call "Shouters"   What i call "Shouters" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:27 pm

WTF...
Shouting oso have replacement and shifts and part time....
wat crap sia...
later y'all go pay him....
then start business...
Back to top Go down
HaziqH

HaziqH

PostSubject: Re: What i call "Shouters"   What i call "Shouters" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Donate the money to class fund. Can "Upgrade" The class. My Shift everyday from 8:30am~10:25am

I Don't start at 7:30 because i need warmup first and i end at 10:25 cause by that time i need energy already.

Job Serching section:

- Part time shouters(4)
- Full time shouters(6)
- Part time Smacker(3)
- Full time Smacker(5)
- Part time Joker(4)
- Full time Joker(0)
- Full time iritate people(1)
Iritate Ezekeil and Brandon and get extra tips! So What you waiting for? Come and sign up now!
(Looks familiar to those interchange and MRT stations flyers)

To Eze and Bran, This is just a joke or maybe a golden advice for you to improve. Don't take it so seriously =D

The numbers is the number of job available.
This are job vacancies available. Sorry, Full time joker booked by Gideon And Joshua.

GOOD to have a job now, as the economic crisis is still unstable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What i call "Shouters"   What i call "Shouters" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What i call "Shouters"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1E3 Forum :: General :: FACEBOOK , TWITTER-
Jump to: